The First-Ever 2020 Hyundai Palisade will be arriving to Woodstock Hyundai this summer. The Hyundai Palisade is a full-size, 3-row SUV with seating for up to eight passengers that is noticeably larger than the current Hyundai Santa Fe XL it replaces. The Palisade is taller, longer and wider providing passengers in the second & third row with more leg room with an additional 18 cubic feet of cargo space behind the third row. Powering the all-new Palisade is an Atkinson-cycle directed injected 3.8-litre V6 engine that produces 291 horsepower and 262- lb-ft of torque, which is transferred to the wheels through an 8-speed automatic transmission and available Hyundai HTRAC all-wheel-drive (AWD) system. The inspiring SUV also features an array of Hyundai SmartSence driver assistance, collision avoidance technology and even features a rear occupant alert (ROA) system that notifies the driver if a child or pet is accidentally left in the back seat via Hyundai BlueLink® connected car system. It’s complete peace of mind because we have families too.
- Blind View Monitor
- Fully Digital Instrument Cluster
- 2nd & 3rd Row Power-Folding Seats
- In-vehicle Intercom with Kid’s Quiet Zone
An Array of Innovative Features
- Standard One-touch 2nd Row Seat Access
- Standard 2nd Row and available 3rd Row USB Ports
- Available Surround View Monitor
- Available 10.25-inch Touchscreen Navigation System
- Available Quilted Nappa Leather Seating Surfaces
- Available 2nd & 3rd Row Seatbelt Reminder
- Available Hands-free Smart Power Tailgate
- Standard Forward Collision-Avoidance Assist
- Standard Adaptive Cruise Control with the traffic stop and go
- Available Safe Exit Assist
- Available Ultrasonic Rear Occupant Alert with BlueLink® Notifications
- Available Rear Cross-Traffic Collision-Avoidance Assist
- Available Blind-Spot Collision-Avoidance Assist
Reserve your 2020 Palisade today at Woodstock Hyundai!
Be the first to drive the 2020 Hyundai Palisade in Woodstock, Brantford, Ingersoll, and Tillsonburg! Fill out our form below or call to ask about booking a test drive or making a reservation on our first available inventory.